I AM LOVINGLY ADVENTUROUS
This mala embodies the essence of Loving Adventure. The intention of this mala is to bring love into each adventure that you choose to create for your life.
Not all who wander are lost but all who wander radiate love.
I AM LOVINGLY ADVENTUROUS is made with love and applies the properties of the following gemstones:
- Agate and Quartz, combines both the brown agate and clear crystal quartz properties.
- Agates, known to be a seeker stone. For the adventurer, explorer or wonderer, agates are said to aid in allowing the human mind to find the way to new horizons and new capabilities.
- Clear Quartz, known as the stone of power and amplifies any energy or intention. *Note: Quartz is dyed pink. The color pink represents caring, compassion and unconditional love.
- Rose Quartz, known as the ‘Love Stone’ and is said to be the stone of unconditional love. It carries a soft feminine energy of compassion and peace, tenderness and healing, nourishment and comfort.
- Smoky Quartz, which is an extremely protective stone against negative energies by gently dissolving any negative emotions it comes into contact with. It is especially usefully to have around when you are dealing with difficult situations or people. Smoky Quartz is believed to help lift depression, reduce fear and to help relieve stress.
- Ruby Red Agate Beads, holds all the qualities as stated above for agates and includes the quality of the color ruby, which is known to bring a sense of adventure to the wearer; aka the name of the mala. *Note: Agate is dyed ruby.
- Ebony, which is well-known as the most powerful wood on earth. Ebony wood protects your emotions as well as your intuition. Ebony is known to be useful for the spiritual seeker who is advancing their knowledge and exploring their intuition and emotion.
Every mala is made with an intention. The beads are cleansed using a full moon energy and energize them within my meditation room under a full sun day. Each mala is made with love and each guru bead has been carefully selected during my worldwide travels.
This is handmade. Every effort has been made to assure it’s durability (strong surgeon knots & fabric glue). However, do be careful not to tug or snag it on something that may create a force beyond what the Mala necklace can withstand. Thank you kindly for understanding this.
Many Blessings & Smiles,
**SHIPPING: Currently, I ship only to the United States. I ship using a USPS Flat Rate Envelope or Box. **
In accordance with laws and regulations, we at I AM MALAS, are unable to make any claim as to the effectiveness either magical or medicinal of any of our products. All information herein is from traditional or historical reference and intended to help you make an informed decision. No product is intended as a substitute for competent medical care or legal advice.